Recommended related products from our store:

Friday, July 8, 2011

Get Bikini Ready With Yoga

Click to enter our WEBSHOP to buy related products!

by B. Chancey on May 13th, 2011 at 7:00 am

Get bikin ready1 300x198 Get Bikini Ready with Yoga Everyone wants to look their best in the summertime – after all, tis the season to show a little skin! The target areas for bikini season are the abdominals, thighs and buttocks. These three areas, which sometimes see minimal sunlight, are suddenly out in the open when bikini season approaches. Luckily, there are 3 yoga poses that can help you feel good about putting on a bikini and stepping out on the beach.

Mold your Midsection

Plank pose is wonderful for the abs; just add a little twist and you could be bikini ready in a matter of weeks. While is plank, lift your left leg up towards your chest and hold for 5 breaths, when complete pull yourself into downward dog to rest and repeat on the opposite side.

The goal of this pose is to strengthen your ab muscles. The trick to this pose is to not put too much pressure on your lower back. In fact, if you need to, round your back a little while you hold your breath. The bonus to this move is it also tones and strengthens your arms along with your midsection.

Transform your Thighs

Warrior pose is a great way to shape those thighs, and get them bikini ready.  Work your upper body and your lower body at the same time by adding a slight backward bend to you Warrior pose. Raise your arms above your head and interlace your fingers. While lunging into Warrior, slowly bend backward, look up at the ceiling and hold this pose for 5 breaths.

The goal of this pose is to strengthen the legs while stretching the torso allowing for a full body workout in a matter of breaths. When lunging back try to keep your shoulders down and not up towards the ears, this will help you to not pull any muscles in the shoulder area. The bonus to this pose is it works all the muscles in your legs along with the abs.

Revamp your Rump

Buttocks postures can really make your bikini fit perfectly, and make you feel comfortable while walking on the beach. Chair pose is a great posture for the buttocks. When you begin chair pose, make sure your arms are raised and either above your head or straight in front of you. Bend your knees, keep your back straight just like you sitting in a chair and hold for 5 breaths. For an added “oomph” raise your heels off the ground and stay as long as you can on your tiptoes.

The goal of this pose is to work the buttocks while also working your thighs, and if you so choose to lift your heels, your calves as well. The bonus to this pose is that it actually raises your heart rate and therefore is great for cardiovascular system.

No matter what your skill level with yoga, these three poses can help you transform your body and get ready for your bikini!

CelluTight Massage Oil™ improves the appearance of dimpled, bumpy skin and promotes smooth skin all over the body


View the original article here

Enter Our HEALTHYCINE STORE here! Find Related Products

1 comment:

  1. I’m here to testify about what DR. ISIBOR did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. ISIBOR on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. ISIBOR prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. ISIBOR assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HIV, ALS, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. ISIBOR for help via email} drisiborspellhome@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete