Recommended related products from our store:

Friday, July 8, 2011

Moist Pineapple Walnut Bread

Click to enter our WEBSHOP to buy related products!

If you enjoy this post, please share it using the buttons in the post, or email it to a friend, we'd really appreciate it!

Low Fat Recipe

Ingredients:

1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar substitute
3 large eggs, room temperature
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon grated orange zest
1 1/2 cups grated carrot
2 cups all purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
Non stick cooking spray

Instructions:

Moist Pineapple Walnut Bread

Place the walnuts in a food processor and chop fine. Put the butter in a large bowl. Use the electric mixer and beat the butter on high speed for 45 seconds. Slowly add in the sugar and continue beating until the two ingredients are creamed together. Add the eggs, one at time, beating on low speed after each addition. Use a rubber spatula and fold in the cinnamon and pepper. Add in the orange zest and carrots and stir well to incorporate the flavors. Place the flour, baking powder and salt in at sifter. Sift together into a separate bowl. Stir half of the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Fold in the pineapple and walnuts. Finishing mixing in the rest of the flour mixture into the batter. Spray 2 loaf pans with the non stick cocking spray. Fill both pans with the batter. Bring the oven temperature to 350 degrees. Bake the loaves 25 minutes or until a nice golden brown on top and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Nutritional Information (Approximate Values)

Number of Servings: 24
Serving Size: 1 slice of bread

Per Serving
Calories 154
Carbohydrate 23 g
Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Fiber 1 g
Protein 2 g
Sodium 60 mg

Enrich your life and the lives of others by learning Aromatherapy, Reflexology or Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy! Convenient and easy-to-handle payment plans are available! Get 10% OFF of any course simply by liking our Facebook Page! After liking the page, click 'shop now' to get the discount. Free PDF Health Ebook...     Simply right click the ebook title above, and choose Save As to save to your desktop!  You can find more FREE Natural Health, Wellness and Pet Ebooks at Remedies4.com!


Moist Pineapple Walnut Bread


View the original article here

Enter Our HEALTHYCINE STORE here! Find Related Products

1 comment:

  1. I’m here to testify about what DR. ISIBOR did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. ISIBOR on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. ISIBOR prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. ISIBOR assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HIV, ALS, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. ISIBOR for help via email} drisiborspellhome@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete